Job profile information
Duferco Energia is looking for a freelance professional with expertise in the residential and non-residential building construction industry to join the team currently working in this field, by organizing the contracting activities of such works.
Role and Responsibilities
The professional will be in charge of coordinating and supervising the project from the quotation to the construction phase, with greater emphasis on the latter, ensuring progress according to the established schedules and to the extent of his/her responsibility.
All this, in line with the Company General Guidelines.
Areas of Interest
We are specifically looking for freelancers in the following areas:
- Emilia Romagna
- Northeast Italy (Veneto, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Trentino Alto Adige)
- Province of Sondrio
Specifically, the company is seeking one person for each one of the four areas listed above.
The professional must be fully competent on the tasks (which shall be followed by the Applicant during his/her service) listed below:
- Technical and economic analyses on specifications and tenders
- Energy diagnosis analyses for energy efficiency interventions on building enclosures
- Project analyses for building seismic retrofitting
- Metric calculation analyses
- Ability to analyze providers’ offers and quotes
- Project implementation cost forecasting, abiding corporate standards
- Drafting active contracts, abiding corporate standards
- Checking providers’ quotes and drafting technical documents for procurement of goods and services
- Coordination and supervision of site activities
- Construction site documentation
- Construction site accounting
- Cost variation during construction
- Progress of site activities, according to the work schedule
At least a 10-year experience in construction sites
Excellent project management skills
Willingness to travel to construction sites or meet with customers, professionals, and businesses.